We currently have the following vacancies to join our team at Broadoak. Please follow the links for further details.
Broadoak Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including Disclosure and Barring Service checks and also an 'on-line search' check.
Casual Site Manager
We are currently looking for someone to join our team as a Casual Site Manager. The role would involve working a regular 2 half days per week during term time plus additional hours as required to cover for the holidays of our regular staff. This will require a 6.45am - 9.45am shift for morning cover or a 2.30pm-6.30pm shift for afternoon cover.
Salary: Grade 2A SCP 7-9 Hourly Rate: £11.92 - £12.36
Contract Type: Casual – 8 hours (one morning and one afternoon)/week plus additional cover as required by the school
Date required: As Soon as Possible.
Broadoak Primary School is seeking to appoint a hardworking, flexible, and reliable Cover Site Manager to join our ‘Outstanding’, supportive and friendly school. Your role will be to provide cover for the other members of the site management team throughout the year as needed. In addition, we will require you to work 8 hours/week term time only, to complete some basic maintenance tasks. This will be one morning and one afternoon per week on days to be agreed. The Site Manager’s role is to ensure the security, health, and safety of the site to a high standard and make a positive contribution to the school’s environment.
The successful candidate will work in partnership with the School Business Manager to:
- Ensure highest standards of health and safety, risk management, statutory testing, security is always maintained.
- Manage the school site, buildings and grounds.
- To share responsibility for the daily security of the site to include opening and locking of the premises at the commencement and end of the shift pattern.
- Undertake a range of minor repairs, maintenance and decorating.
- Promptly record and report any defects beyond skill level so that external contractors can be contacted to carry out repairs.
- Work in a flexible manner to meet the needs of pupils and the school.
- Take a pride in helping to maintain and develop our school buildings and grounds.
Broadoak Primary School converted to Academy status in October 2011. The school buildings are set in extensive grounds and maintain two large playing fields, three playground areas and a wide expanse of woodland as outdoor classrooms. You will work with a supportive, caring team of staff who will ensure that you are able to succeed within your role.
Broadoak Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including a Disclosure and Barring service checks. In addition we will complete online searches for all applicants for safeguarding purposes.
Click here for the Application Form.
Application forms should be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date below.
Closing Date: Monday the 9th October at 12:00pm